On the map of our heritage walking tour, the reference number of this structure is 4
This church is the only wooden structure of its kind in L’Orignal. Built in 1871-72, its shell is rather plain, but the interior is nicely finished with gothic-style stained glass windows and ceiling, as well as oak panelling. Seven pews on each side of the aisle could sit 80 people. Members of the Anglican faith used to gather here every Sunday. Its first ministers were Reverend Edward Patrick Crawford and Reverend Arthur Phillips.Now a private residence, it has retained its charm and authenticity.