On the map of our heritage walking tour, the reference number of this structure is 15
On the corner of Queen and John Street, stands a tall brick house built in 1876 for John and Annie Fraser. Bought in 1913 by the Sisters of Charity from Ottawa, it was named Convent Notre-Dame des Anges. The exterior has not changed much through the years. Nowadays it offers babysitting services.