On the map of our heritage walking tour, the reference number of this structure is 16
The first rectory was built in 1847. However, Mgr Guigues approved construction of a new building in 1870 soon after a new catholic church was built. Many changes were made over the following twenty-five years, which modified its external appearance.
Today, the office of the parish and an apartment for the priest are on the first floor. As well, there are apartments on the second floor.